The North East Ohio Musical Heritage Association (NEOMHA) is pleased to present our Fourth Annual Blue Sky Folk Festival on May 17, 2014. The Old Farmer’s Almanac suggests that we’ll have lovely weather that day, so that’s a good enough reason to celebrate!
We have great things in store for year number four including:
- All day performances, bluegrass & old-time jamming, and workshops.
- All-new talent on the stage with Frank Solivan and Dirty Kitchen as our Headliner.
- On-site camping Saturday night – no additional charge!
- More kids programs by Roots of American Music.
- Great food vendors, open jams, and good times for the whole family.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Only service dogs, please.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring your ticket!